Literature for the casual bookworm in all of us
- Book reviews: Our editors and contributors take the time to read the book and analyze the themes, story and characters of the book. After fully digesting the story, we then write a full review talking about the strengths, weaknesses and our personal opinion of the book. Some books are purchased by us, some are given by authors and publishing houses as ARCs and some are given by NetGalley.
- Editorials: In our editorial content you will find well researched articles about books and literature. These are not limited to a specific genre and dive deeper into the subject of the article to uncover valuable and interesting information.
- Book Lists: Our recommendations of books are based on what our staff has read in the past, have on their TBR list or researched books which are interesting, anticipated and are at times different from the usual recommendations of the genre. We would never recommend a book we would not read or enjoy.
Further information on our staff can be found on their respective author pages.
As always; just keep reading…
- Angela M.Angela is a bookstagrammer who loves mystery thrillers and contemporaries with hard-hitting stories and twists. She takes comfort in taking book pictures, reading book reviews, and watching movie critiques. Her all-time favourite book is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.If you are wondering what she's up to nowadays, she's probably reading in search for her next favourite book.
- Deanna G.Deanna is a teacher, cat enthusiast, and longtime lover of the written word. She loves mystery, urban fantasy, and great classics, and will curl up with a cup of tea, a baked good, and a good book as often as she can. The fictional world is more fun, anyway.
- Emily S.Has a bird who tries to steal all of her snacks- even if she is currently eating them. Also still thinks being able to read chapter books in kindergarten makes her cool.
- Farisha F.Farisha’s favourite thing to do, in classic bibliophile style, is to curl up with a book and a cup of tea. She loves a good mystery, fantasy, folklore, adventure, romance, science fiction and the occasional non-fiction book. Since her love of travelling came to a halt, Farisha has become a “plant mum” to a number of plants (the count being somewhere around 30!). While tending to her potted plants on her apartment balcony down under, she dreams of someday being a writer herself.
- Georgia S.Thanks for checking out my articles! I have been a content writer for 5+ years ranging from education, health, women's interest and culture. Other than writing I enjoy reading, sudokus and critiquing pop culture.
- Jennifer A.Antisocial, brings books to bars. Bought over a 100 books for her one year old child whom will be disowned if he does not grow up to be a book-lover.
- Arthur R.Picked up and finished my first book late, at the age of 13 years old, but has never stopped reading since. Discovered the works of legendary Stephen King which inspired me to read more as well as write my own short stories.